PROGRAMS FOR CHILDREN & ADOLESCENTS
SPECIAL NEEDS AVAILABLE
Please contact Dr. Boz to discuss programs.
CASH OR CHECK ONLY
- Physical / Mental Disabilities
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Sensory Motor Integration
- Fitness for individuals with disabilities.
Please contact via text 301-793-8496 or email
Gymnastics Private Lessons
1/2 hour for 1 child = $40.00
1/2 hour for 2 children = $75.00
45 min for 1 child = $60.00
1 hour for 1 child = $70.00
1 hour for 2 children = $120.00
1 hour for 3 children = $130.00
1.5 hours for 1 child = $100.00
PRICES ARE DIFFERENT FOR SPECIALIZED SPORT PRIVATE LESSONS.
Payments are due before the class by check or cash.
- Field trips for schools, daycare centers and home-schoolers
- Group Lessons
- Diving prepration lessons.
- Tumbling & Trampoline classes.
- Birthday Parties
- Day camps (Spring and Summer) when school is closed weekly and daily.
THE PRICE FOR
SPECIALIZED SPORTS PRIVATE LESSONS IS:
$45.00 FOR 30 MINUTES
$80.00 FOR 60 MINUTES
Open Gym for Public
12:15 - 1:15 pm
NO OPEN GYM ON 12/29/18
OPEN GYM RULES
OPEN GYM IS AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Parents must pay before children enter the gym. Child's hand will be stamped indicating payment was received.
- Adult supervision required at all times for ages walking - 14 yrs. old
- Children 6 yrs old and under require full adult supervision (adult to stay with them at all times)
- Adults are not permitted on the equipment - not even to demonstrate or to assist your child. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Children should not go on the following equipment: high bar, rings, ropes, tramp vault (blue and red), no flipping off of the vault or pit platform.
- No coaching or spotting any child.
- No running, pushing, fighting, wrestling or throwing foam blocks.
- No flipping off of the pit platform.
- No moving mats especially on the double-mini trampoline.
- No moving mats to make forts.
- All children need to be aware of their surroundings. Extra caution should be taken around small children and competitive teams.
- Dobre Gymnastics staff reserve the right to close certain areas during Open Gym. Children should not use equipment that the team is working on.
- Skills should not be attempted if children have not been professionally trained on those skills.
- Children need to always land on matted surfaces.
- Children should not purposely land on their heads, knees or with their arms behind them
- Only one child on the trampoline at a time (15 jumps each) and then its the next person's turn.
- On the tumble trampoline, children should only jump in one direction (towards the bars)
- Children should not go on the following equipment: high bar, rings, ropes, tramp vault (blue and red) no flipping off of the vault or pit platform.
- Dobre Gymnastics and its staff reserve the right to ask a person/family to leave if they do not follow these rules and/or if they are being disruptive.
- Dobre Gymnastics is not responsible for any items that may be lost or stolen.
WE THANK YOU, IN ADVANCE, TO ADHERING TO THESE RULES. THEY ARE PUT IN PLACE AND ENFORCED
FOR THE SAFETY OF YOUR CHILDREN .
ADULT AND TEEN ZUMBA CLASS
CALL 301-881-6626 (RUTH) BEFORE COMING TO
THE CLASS .
$5.00/class cash or check only
Exact change appreciated