RULES AND POLICIES
Anything without buttons or zippers
Girls: Leotard (not mandatory), leggings, shorts and a tighter fitting shirt, hair needs to be pulled back
Boys: T-shirt, shorts or sweatpants
Please pay early to re-enroll for the next 4 weeks to secure your desired class. Each month, classes fill up on a first come, first serve basis.
If you don't pre-pay, it is possible that the class may be full and you won't be able to attend the class. It is not advised to just come to the first class
of the session and pay then. It is possible that the class will be full and you will not be able to attend the class at that time/day. We can help direct you to another
We have male and female teachers. We can not guarantee that you will get the teacher of your choice.
Please make payment by check, cash Venmo or PayPal. If using Paypal, you must use the "Family & Friends option. Please include child's name with
your payment. Credit or Debit, there is a 3% convenience fee. Payments are due by the 25th of the month before to get the lower price. Otherwise, before the class
starts. Please add $5.00 late fee if not paid by the first class. We reserve the right to not let students participate in a class if their tuition is not up to
CLASS MAKE-UP POLICY
If registered for one class per week, one make-up class per session
will be permitted.
If registered for two classes per week, two make-up classes per
session will be permitted.
If registered for three classes per week, three make-up classes per
session will be permitted.
Any additional classes missed come to Open Gym as a make up (within the
The student must be enrolled (paid up to date) for the full, current session in which he/she wants to make up the class. Students can not just come to the first
class of the new session and count that as a make-up class if they are not registered for that session. We will try to accommodate you; however, if classes are full, you may not be able to
attend the class. One Open Gym can be used for one make-up class. Make-up classes can only be used within one month after the missed class. They cannot be saved and used more than
one month after the missed class. Missed classes cannot be deducted from tuition or credited. Make-up classes must be in another class other than the registered class. Please call
or check at the front desk before coming to class.
Make up policy does not apply to Montgomery County Recreation classes. Dobre can not refund money that has been paid for
the county classes. All payment arrangements need to be made with Montgomery County Recreation Department.
PRIVATE LESSON POLICY:
The following is the Dobre Gymnastics Academy policy for private lessons:
1. Payment is due before the lesson starts using cash or check only.
2. If you are late for your lesson, you are required to pay the full amount of the lesson even though you may not get the full time (1/2
hour, 45 min., 1 hour, or 1 1/2 hours).
3. If you have to cancel the lesson with less than 24 hours, you will have to pay a $20.00 cancellation fee.
4. Cancellation fees cannot be applied to any payment.
½ hour for one child = $40.00
1/2 hour for two children = $75.00
- 45 minutes for one child = $60.00
1 hour for one child = $70.00
1 hour for two children = $120.00
1 hour for three children = $150.00
1 hour for four children = $140.00
1.5 hours = $100.00
PRIVATE LESSONS FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
PLEASE CONTACT DR. BOZ DIRECTLY
PRIVATE LESSONS FOR SPECIALIZED SPORTS:
- 1 CHILD - $45.00 - 30 MINUTES (CASH OR CHECK ONLY)
- 1 CHILD - $80.00 - 60 MINUTES (CASH OR CHECK ONLY)
REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY FOR CLASSES/DAY CAMP:
Before the first class = 75% refund or credit
After the first class = 50% refund or credit
After the second class = 25% refund or credit
After the third class = No refund or credit. In the case of serious injury or illness, a refund may be issued for the remaining balance of fees when a
physician's letter is presented to the director.
PARENTS NIGHT OUT (PNO):
- Ages 5-13 yrs old
- Payments should be made by cash, check, Paypal or Venmo. No credit or debit cards
- Register and pay in advance to pay the lower price.
- Upon drop off, parents are required to sign the medical release form.
- If your child is sick, you will be refunded 50% of your payment. Otherwise, there are no
- If your child only wants to come for part of the PNO, you are required to pay the full
- Children are required to follow the PNO scheduled activities. They can not decided to do other
things on their own.
- Pick up your child on time. If anyone is picked up after 9:05 pm, late fees apply. $1.00/minute cash
If less than 3 students, class time will be reduced 15 to 20 minutes less, depending on the length of the class. No refunds or
PARENT VIEWING AREA:
Parents and other family members are welcomed to stay and
watch, however sometimes children get
distracted. If this happens, please redirect your child to listen to the instructor. Additionally, parents/family members should not coach their child and/or distract their child from
the viewing area. Please only take pictures and/or video of your own child. Parents are not permitted to film the entire class because other children will be filmed and this is a
privacy concern for some parents. No flash photography allowed. Please do not stand up against the white railings as it distracts students, teachers and obstructs the view for other family
OPEN GYM IS AT YOUR OWN
WALKING – 14 YRS OLD
If you have a group of 5 or more, please notify us on Friday so we can make staffing arrangements.
- Parents must sign the release form & pay (cash
- Adult supervision required at all times for ages walking - 6 yrs.
- Adults are not permitted on the equipment nor allowed to spot or
demonstrate. NO EXCEPTIONS
- No high bar, rings, climbing ropes, No standing on the octagonal
- No running, pushing, fighting, wrestling or throwing foam blocks or any
other items at each other. No ripping or picking at the foam blocks.
- No flipping off of the pit platform, the vault, nor the boxes into the
- An incline mat must be placed in front of the Double-Mini trampoline at all
- DO NOT make forts. All foam blocks need to remain in the
- All children need to be aware of their surroundings. Parents need to
monitor kids at all times. No tumbling while moving around.
- Dobre Gymnastics staff reserve the right to close certain areas during Open
- Do not attempted any skill if you have not been professionally trained on
- Children need to concentrate at all times and always land on a safe and
- Children should not purposely land on their heads, knees or with their arms
- Only one child on the trampoline at a time (not more than15 jumps at a
- On the tumble trampoline, children should only jump in one direction
(towards the bars)
- Dobre Gymnastics and its staff reserve the right to ask a person/family to
leave if they do not follow these rules and/or if they are being disruptive.
- Dobre Gymnastics is not responsible for any items that may be lost or
WE THANK YOU, IN ADVANCE, TO ADHERING TO THESE RULES. THEY ARE PUT IN PLACE AND ENFORCED FOR THE SAFETY OF YOUR CHILDREN . Revised
Please drop by or mail your $100
deposit the day that you reserve the party. If you are not able to at that time, your deposit will be required the next business day (we are open Mon. - Sat.) If we do not receive your
payment for the deposit by the next day, your reservation may be forfeited.
- AT LEAST THREE DAYS BEFORE THE PARTY, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CALL IN THE NUMBER OF CHILDREN THAT WILL BE ATTENDING. DOBRE STAFFING WILL BE PLANNED BASED ON THE
NUMBER OF CHILDREN ATTENDING. ALSO, THE NUMBER THAT YOU CALL IN WILL BE THE MINIMUM NUMBER OF CHILDREN YOU WILL BE CHARGED. PLEASE ALSO TELL US WHAT THE AGE RANGE IS OF YOUR
- BIRTHDAY PARTIES MUST BEGIN AND END ON TIME. PLEASE TELL YOUR GUESTS TO COME 10 MINUTES EARLY.
- PARTICIPANTS SHOULD WAIT IN THE WAITING AREA FOR THE INSTRUCTOR
- RELATIVES OR FRIENDS WHO ARE NOT INVITED TO THE PARTY ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE GYM FLOOR.
- NO ONE IS PERMITTED TO RE-ENTER THE GYM AFTER THE GYMNASTICS PART OF THE PARTY IS OVER.
- NO SHOES ALLOWED ON THE GYM FLOOR
- NO FOOD OR DRINK IN THE GYM AREA. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
- NO PARENTS ON THE GYM FLOOR UNLESS DIRECTED BY THE INSTRUCTOR
- NO ADULTS (16 AND OLDER) ARE PERMITTED ON ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT AT ANY TIME
- NO PARTY NOISE MAKERS OR CONFETTI ARE ALLOWED. PLEASE LET US KNOW ABOUT YOUR DECORATIONS.
- ALL PARTICIPANT PARENTS/GUARDIANS MUST SIGN THE RELEASE FORM UPON ARRIVING AT THE GYM.
- PAY BY CASH OR CHECK ONLY
THE PARTY -
IF YOU HAVE A BALANCE TO PAY, PLEASE PAY (BY CHECK OR CASH)
WHILE THE KIDS ARE DOING GYMNASTICS. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO PAY FOR THE NUMBER OF CHILDREN THAT WERE INITIALLY CALLED IN TO DOBRE GYMNASTICS. THE BIRTHDAY CHILD NEEDS TO BE
INCLUDED IN THE COUNT.
- THE HOST AND GUESTS OF THE PARTY MAY ARRIVE 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE PARTY START TIME.
- AS CHILDREN ARRIVE, ASK THE CHILDREN TO REMOVE THEIR SOCKS AND SHOES, JEWELRY AND ANY METAL OBJECTS. THEY CAN PLACE THEM IN A CUBBY.
- PLEASE ASSEMBLE IN THE PARTY AREA/LOBBY AND WAIT FOR THE INSTRUCTOR TO TAKE THE CHILDREN TO THE FLOOR.
IT'S TIME FOR
- AN INSTRUCTOR WILL ESCORT THE CHILDREN OUT ONTO THE FLOOR TO BEGIN THE GYMNASTICS. CHILDREN ARE NOT ALLOWED ON ANY EQUIPMENT BEFORE THE PARTY STARTS.
PARENTS SHOULD ASSIST IN ENFORCING THIS.
- THE PARTY BEGINS WITH A 10 MINUTE WARM UP.
- VARIOUS GYMNASTICS EVENTS WILL BE INTRODUCED TO THE CHILDREN WHICH INCLUDE; OBSTACLE COURSE, TRAMPOLINE, TRAPEZE, RINGS, BALANCE BEAMS, FOAM PIT, ZIPLINE AND
- FOR PARTIES WITH CHILDREN OVER 8 YEARS OLD, THE INSTRUCTOR HAS THE OPTION TO ALLOW FIVE TO 15 MINUTES OF SUPERVISED FREE PLAY TIME AT THE END OF THE ONE HOUR PERIOD.
THIS IS NOT IN ADDITION TO THE HOUR OF GYMNASTICS, IT IS INCLUDED IN THE HOUR OF GYMNASTICS. PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAN ON DOING THAT.
- AT THE END OF THE GYMNASTICS HOUR, CHILDREN AND GUESTS MAY CELEBRATE IN OUR DESIGNATED PARTY ROOM FOR 30 MINUTES. (EXCLUDING CLEAN UP TIME). AN ADDITIONAL 15
MINUTES IS PERMITTED FOR CLEAN UP.
- AN ADDITIONAL 15 MINUTES MAY BE PURCHASED FOR THE FOOD PORTION OF THE PARTY FOR A RATE OF $15.00. PRE-APPROVAL IS NEEDED AND DEPENDS ON THE PARTY
SCHEDULE FOR THE DAY.
- PARENTS SHOULD MAKE SURE ALL TRASH IS REMOVED FROM THE TABLES AND FLOOR AND ALL PERSONAL BELONGINGS ARE COLLECTED.
- THE PARTY AREA MUST BE CLEANED AND CLEARED ON TIME OR ADDITIONAL FEES MAY BE CHARGED.
- CHILDREN ARE NOT ALLOWED TO RE-ENTER THE GYM AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE PARTY. PARENTS SHOULD ASSIST IN ENFORCING THIS.
If you are pleased with the party, please show your appreciation to our staff. They are allowed to accept tips.
OPEN GYM : at your own risk
- Parents must pay before children enter the gym. Child's hand will be stamped indicating payment was received.
- Adult supervision required at all times for ages walking - 14 yrs. old
- Children 6 yrs old and under require full adult supervision (adult must stay with them at all times)
- Adults are not permitted on the equipment - not even to demonstrate or to assist your child. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Children should not go on the following equipment: high bar, rings, ropes, tramp vault (blue and red), no flipping off of the vault or pit platform.
- No coaching or spotting any child.
- No running, pushing, fighting, wrestling or throwing foam blocks.
- No flipping off of the pit platform.
- No moving mats especially on the double-mini trampoline.
- No moving mats to make forts.
- All children need to be aware of their surroundings. Extra caution should be taken around small children and competitive teams.
- Dobre Gymnastics staff reserve the right to close certain areas during Open Gym. Children should not use equipment that the team is working on.
- Skills should not be attempted if children have not been professionally trained on those skills.
- Children need to always land on matted surfaces.
- Children should not purposely land on their heads, knees or with their arms behind them
- Only one child on the trampoline at a time (15 jumps each) and then its the next person's turn.
- On the tumble trampoline, children should only jump in one direction (towards the bars)
- Children should not go on the following equipment: high bar, rings, ropes, tramp vault (blue and red) no flipping off of the vault or pit platform.
- Dobre Gymnastics and its staff reserve the right to ask a person/family to leave if they do not follow these rules and/or if they are being disruptive.
- Dobre Gymnastics is not responsible for any items that may be lost or stolen.
WE THANK YOU, IN ADVANCE, TO ADHERING TO THESE RULES. THEY ARE PUT IN PLACE AND ENFORCED FOR THE SAFETY OF YOUR CHILDREN AND